Monday, September 17, 2012

Blog post #7: Tomorrow's class

I am looking forward to our class tomorrow night.  I was late to our last class, and I have missed my fellow cohort members.  I love technology, and always look forward to learning something new that I can implement and/or help another teacher use in their classroom.  Technology is constantly changing, and we have to be able to adjust and adapt as the technology changes.
With the beginning of a new school year at a new position, I have learned to use Prezi, thanks to a fellow cohort member who presented a Prezi during the summer.  Thanks Deanna, I am hooked on Prezi!!  I have also learned how to use Edmodo, and completed a survey using SurveyMonkey, which was so easy to create and read results.
I look forward to learning something new tomorrow night, and can't wait to see my fellow cohort members.

No comments:

Post a Comment